Want to lose weight for your wedding?
Brides-to-be Top Slimming Hints & Tips
Free Brides Bible of Recipes with every purchase of the diet plan
- Invest in some digital scales to see small weight losses which will help keep you in the zone.
Drink plenty of water ( 4 Pints min per day )
- Take a before photo of yourself upon starting your challenge and stick this on your fridge. Every time you open the fridge take a look and remember why you put that there. Just think about that perfect dress and the day and that will help keep you motivated
- Eat slowly and enjoy every mouthful, when you concentrate on the food you are eating the flavour and enjoyment will be so much more intense, you will find yourself more full and satisfied.
- Try porridge for breakfast or lunch, not only can you get some great tasty flavours this will keep you fuller for longer
- Want a quick low calorie meal? Try a prawn or chicken stir fry. Replace the noodles for extra vegetables. Proteins like chicken and prawns will help keep you full up through-out the day
- If you occasionally fancy something sweet… Try Lindt dark chocolate for an intense chocolate hit at only 40 calories approx per square. One square is enough for a sweet tooth and will stop you reaching for the whole bar, but yet still satisfying that craving
- Complete The Wedding Dress Diet Weight loss daily diary to ensure success
- Good luck …
Why not try this tasty dish from The Wedding Dress Diet Plan?
Tequila and Lime Chicken
2 boneless chicken breasts cut into halves
1/2 cup tequila
1/2 cup fresh lime juice
Fresh lime wedges
Salt and pepper
Combine chicken, tequila and lime juice in small shallow dish. Cover and marinate at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain chicken; reserve marinade. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Grill or bake in the oven on 160ºC fan assisted, 180ºC non fan-assisted for 25 – 30 minutes until just cooked through, occasionally basting chicken with some reserved marinade.
Cut each chicken breast crosswise into thin slices. Arrange slices on platter. Garnish with lime wedges. Serve with vegetables or salad.
Why not add an extra bit of spice and add a few fresh chillies and some garlic to the mix. You can also add a dash of orange juice if you fancy it. Delicious!!!
10 Ways to kick start your diet TODAY
- Start now by recommitting today
- Drink water like it’s your job
- Eat! Don’t make up for overeating by not eating
- Revisit your food diary and repeat a good week
- Remind yourself of how far you’ve already come and what you want to achieve
- Move, get your sweat on
- Don’t let a bad week turn into a bad month
- Vegetables are your friends
- Plan each meal
- Repeat this tomorrow